Tottenham and Brighton match analyze and predictions unveiled- February, 10,2024

Premier League

Tottenham Flags & Logos: Vector Art
9:00 PM,
Saturday, February, 10,2024,
Brighton Flags & Logos: Vector Art
PROBABLE XI PREDICTIONS

Tottenham and Brighton are set to face off in a Premier League soccer match on Saturday, 10 February. The match is scheduled to kick off at 9:00 PM at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Why Tottenham will be ahead against Brighton?

This blog post will analyze the match between Tottenham and Brighton on Saturday 10 February. Read the post for starting time, location, match statistics, and match predictions.

We’ll examine the potential lineups for the forthcoming clash between Tottenham and Brighton, review their head-to-head record from the last 5 matches, and make a prediction on which team might hold the advantage in the upcoming game, considering their recent performances and statistical analysis.

Tottenham and Brighton Premier League soccer match on Saturday, February 10, at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, kicking off at 9:00 PM
Why Tottenham will be ahead against Brighton – February 10, 2024

Tottenham and Brighton Expected Lineups Unveiled

Tottenham 4-4-1
Guglielmo Vicario GK
Defenders
Destiny Udogie
Micky Van de Ven
Cristian Romero
Pedro Porro
Midfielders
Rodrigo Bentancur
Oliver Skipp
James Maddison
Dejan Kulusevski
Forwards
Richarlison
Substitutes
Fraser Forster
Emerson
Matei Dragusin
Ben Davies
Tottenham Expected Lineups Unveiled- February, 10, 2024
Brighton 4-4-2
Jason Steele GK
Defenders
Igor
Van Hecke
Lewis Dunk
Pervis Estupinan
Midfielders
Billy Gilmour
Pascal Gross
Valentin Buonanotte
James Milner
Forwards
Joao Pedro
Danny Welbeck
Substitutes
Bart Verbruggen
Tariq Lamptey
Adam Webster
Benicio Boaitey
Brighton Expected Lineups Unveiled- February, 10, 2024

Head-to-head record of Tottenham and Brighton

Tottenham H2H Brighton
WIN 3 DRAW 0 WIN 2

In the last five head-to-head encounters between Tottenham and Brighton, Tottenham secured victory in three matches, while Brighton claimed victory in two matches. There were no draws in any of the matches.

Last stats of Tottenham and Brighton

Stats

Tottenham

Brighton

Goals

Shots

On Target

Possession

Fouls

Red Cards

Yellow Cards

Offside

Corner Kicks

2

19

3

55%

6

0

2

5

6

4

15

9

45%

18

0

3

2

7

In recent head-to-head encounters, Tottenham tallied two goals compared to Brighton’s four. Tottenham dominated possession with 55%, while Brighton held 45%. Tottenham took 19 shots, while Brighton attempted 15. Tottenham committed six fouls, while Brighton had 18. Tottenham earned six corner kicks, whereas Brighton received seven in the match.

Predictions between Tottenham and Brighton

Tottenham   Brighton
WIN 46% DRAW 26% WIN 28%

In recent performances and the last five head-to-head clashes, Tottenham holds a slight advantage with a 46% chance of winning, while Brighton trails with a 28% chance. The probability of a draw stands at 26%. Considering these statistics, I would lean towards supporting Tottenham for their higher likelihood of victory.

Leave a Comment