Tottenham and Aston Villa probable squads, formations, and predictions

Premier League

Tottenham Logo, Tottenham Flag, Tottenham National Team Logo, Tottenham National Flag,

8:00 PM
Sunday, 26 November,

Aston Villa Logo, Aston Villa Flag, Aston Villa National Team Logo, Aston Villa National Flag,

Don’t miss the upcoming clash between Tottenham and Aston Villa in the Premier League on Sunday, 26 November, kicking off at 8:00 PM at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Explore the article for precise match details, from starting times and venue to probable squads, offering valuable insights and predictions for this exciting encounter.

Tottenham and Aston Villa’s probable squads and formations

In Sunday’s match on November 26, Tottenham aims for a sturdy formation with 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 2 attackers. Meanwhile, Aston Villa counters with 5 defenders, 3 midfielders, and 2 attackers, aligning with players’ skills and coaches’ strategies.

Tottenham Probable Squads for Sunday, 26 November

In anticipation of Tottenham’s forthcoming match, the expected squad presents a solid formation. Guglielmo Vicario guards the goal, while Ben Davies, Eric Dier, Emerson, and Pedro Porro fortify the defense. The midfield boasts the skills of Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Dejan Kulusevski, Yves Bissouma, and Pape Matar Sarr. Spearheading the attack, the dynamic duo of Son Heung-min and Brennan Johnson is poised to showcase their goal-scoring prowess. A well-rounded lineup ready to face the challenges ahead.

Tottenham’s substitute lineup features Jamie Donley, Alejo Veliz, Bryan Salvatierra, and Rodrigo Bentancur. Their roles are determined by the team’s needs, individual skills, and adapting to the game situation. A strategic mix for potential impact during crucial moments.

Aston Villa Probable Squads for Sunday, 26 November

As Aston Villa prepares for the upcoming match, the anticipated squad promises a formidable lineup. Emiliano Martinez will guard the goal, supported by a solid defensive unit comprising Matty Cash, Pau Torres, Ezri Konsa, and Lucas Digne. The midfield prowess is expected from John McGinn, Boubacar Kamara, Douglas Luiz, and Youri Tielemans. Spearheading the attack, the dynamic duo of Moussa Diaby and Ollie Watkins is set to showcase their goal-scoring prowess. An exciting combination ready for the challenges ahead.

Aston Villa’s bench boasts depth with players like Calum Chambers, Clement Lenglet, Robin Olsen, and Alex Moreno. Their inclusion as substitutes reflects strategic choices based on skills, game situations, and versatility.

Tottenham and Aston Villa are going head to head in a Premier League soccer match on Sunday, 26 November, and the match will start at 8:00 PM at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Tottenham and Aston Villa probable squads, formations, and predictions

Head-to-head record of Tottenham and Aston Villa

In the last five head-to-head encounters between Tottenham and Aston Villa, the competition was fierce. Tottenham clinched victory in two matches, but Aston Villa proved formidable, securing three wins. Remarkably, none of the matches concluded in a draw, highlighting the intense and decisive nature of their recent confrontations.

Last Match Stats of Tottenham and Aston Villa

In the recent head-to-head clash, Aston Villa secured a 2-1 victory over Tottenham. Despite Tottenham holding 52% possession, Aston Villa capitalized on their chances, taking 8 shots compared to Tottenham’s 5. The match saw a competitive edge with 14 fouls by Tottenham and 9 by Aston Villa. Aston Villa dominated in corner kicks, receiving 8 compared to Tottenham’s 3. A dynamic encounter showcasing both teams’ strengths and a noteworthy win for Aston Villa.

Predict who will be ahead between Tottenham and Aston Villa’s match.

Delve into recent performances as Tottenham and Aston Villa clash, examining their last 5 head-to-head encounters. Statistical analysis indicates a 42% chance of Tottenham winning, 34% for Aston Villa, and a 24% draw probability. While numbers provide insight, personal preferences often shape team choices. Which side do you favor, Tottenham or Aston Villa? Share your opinion on this intriguing matchup!

Predict Which team will be ahead between Tottenham and Aston Villa's match for Sunday, 26 November.
Predict who will be ahead between Tottenham and Aston Villa’s match


We trust you enjoyed our Tottenham vs. Aston Villa match article. For more insights or diverse content, follow our website. Explore additional articles for in-depth information. Your continued interest is appreciated!

Leave a Comment